Citi Card Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
If you have a credit card through Citi, you probably want to be able to easily access and manage your account online through the Citi Card login page. However, you might have found that using the login page is a bit of a pain. First of all, you have to remember a separate user ID and password in order to access your card information through the Citi Card login site. Although this might seem simple, a lot of people have a difficult time keeping up with all of their user IDs and passwords, especially if they manage a lot of things online. Another annoying issue that a lot of people have with this log in page is that it doesn't always work. It is a fact that a lot of people may visit this site a day but shouldn't the company be able to keep up with this busi traffic online a long time ago? The times that the login site hangs just delays the plans your bear in mind and you end up annoyed and inunterested managing your account. Lastly, some people have a difficult time creating their accounts on the Citi Card login page. It's very taxing that you will have to go through the entire process of creating a new user name, password and more in order to access your account information. Luckily, there is a link that will allow you to do so on the Citi Card login page, so watching the video below and following these instructions should help.
STEP BY STEP LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click your pointer to your browser and enter https://www.verizon.net/ssowebapp/VOLPortalLogin . You should now be entering the Citi Card login site.
2. Enter your user ID in the "USER ID" section.
3. Enter your password in the "Password" section.
4. Click on the section "Take me to:" and choose among the choices regarding where you want to go to the site and what you want to manage within your account.
4. Click on the "Sign on" link enclosed in a green box or simply press the "Enter" key of your keyboard.
5. You should now be getting into your Citi Card account after the system recognizes your Citi Card user ID and password as correct.
RESET LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Recheck your user ID and password and make sure you entered the correct characters. (NOTE: The Password section is case-sensitive so be sure to provide the right cases of each character you enter.)
2. The site does inform you if they do not recognize the User ID or the password you entered. In that case, click on the "Forgot user ID or password?" link.
3. You will then be directed to another page where you can reset your password. Or you can just enter the site's URL to your browser: https://online.citibank.com/US/JSO/uidn/RequestUserIDReminder.do?locale=en_US
4. You need to enter your ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number as you are banking and credit card customer.
5. Click on the link "Continue" highlighted in a blue box.
6. You will then be sent an authentication letter from Citi Card with instructions for you to follow on how to reset your password.
7. You are now required to use this new password upon your next Citi Card Login attempt.
Do you still have problems with your Citi Card Login? Do you have questions or concerns you want to be addressed? Contact Citi Card through the following:
1. Enter in your browser, the URL: https://online.citibank.com/US/JRS/portal/contactus.do?ID=ContactUsBanking to go to the Citi Card Contact page. (NOTE: Phone numbers are also listed in the page for you to contact.)
2. Enter in your browser, the URL: https://www.citibank.com/domain/contact/visitor_email/form.htm to send an email. (NOTE: You may also find this link on the contact page.)
3. Get connected with them through their socail media channels:
We do the best we can to provide you with the latest information and updates of the Citi Card Login process. We strongly suggest that you bookmark this page for an easier access if you need further assistance with logging into your Citi Card account in the future. By doing so, you will also be informed of the system changes and issues regarding the Citi Card Login process.